Online abstract submission system will be available and open until 06 March 2020.
Abstracts will be sent to Scientific Committee members for blind evaluation process.
Online Abstract System Procedure
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINE
Abstract Submission Rules
- Authors shall open an account on the online abstract system with a username and a password.
- Each presenter can present only one abstract.
- Please do not forget to authorize your abstract once submitted. Only authorized abstracts will be evaluated. Abstracts not authorized by the authors will not be submitted to referees.
Aim or Purpose:
- Abstract shall not be longer than 350 words.
- Abstract title must be less than 10 words and express the research's essence.
- Name, last name, title, institution, city and contact details of authors shall be stated clearly.
- Presenting author shall be stated in the system.
- Abstract body shall not include any indication of the personal details of authors.
- Avoid reference to institution names, locations, or funding sources in the abstract.
- Abstract (except for case reports) shall include the sections:
In one brief sentence, provide the rationale for the investigation and/or the question to be answered, with or without short citation(s). Citations should be listed and provide the name and initials of authors (max 3), title of article, title of journal, year of publication, the volume number and first and last page numbers in full.
Materials and Methods:
Please note: The aim implies that case reports cannot be accepted, unless the findings lead to more general statements.
The experimental conditions should be reported briefly (i.e. age group, nature of the animals, sex, and approval from the Ethics Committee at the presenter's institution).
The clinical approach should be precise, and the period of time studied taken into account in the interpretation.
The methods used should also be clearly indicated (i.e. image analysis, biochemical data, histological, immunohistological or molecular probes used for the analysis of the data, statistical significance).
The results should be stated in a maximum of three sentences.
This is any conclusion(s) that can be drawn from the presentation. This final statement is crucial because it supports the scientific value of the poster.
- Abstracts of the unfinished researches will not be evaluated.
- Tables, charts or graphics shall be included in the abstracts.
- Abstracts should not be prepared like a presentation type which has already been submitted.
- The abstract must not have been submitted and accepted at another national or international scientific meeting.
- Abstract acceptance letters will be sent by 20 March 2020.
- Abstract acceptance letters will be sent to the submitting author's contact e-mail address in the system.
- All accepted abstracts will be highlighted in the system and authors will be able to monitor the actual situation of their abstracts.
- At least one of the authors of each accepted abstract should register before 29 March 2020, in order to have their abstract included in the final scientific program.
Oral and Poster Presentation General Information
10 minutes time for presentation and 5 minutes time for discussion (15 minutes in total) will be allocated for each oral presentation.
Necessary technical equipments will be provided for the presenters of oral presentations.